ITHMB Converter [full ^HOT^ Version]: The Best Tool To Convert ITHMB Files To JPG Or PNG
# How to Recover Your Photos from iOS Devices with iThmb Converter [Full Version]
If you have ever lost your photos from your iPhone, iPad or iPod, you may have noticed that there are some files with the extension .ithmb in your device's photo cache. These files are thumbnails of your images, created by iOS to speed up the image viewing and save battery power. However, they are not compatible with most image viewers or editors, and you may wonder how to recover your original photos from them.
Fortunately, there is a software that can help you with this task: iThmb Converter [Full Version]. This software is designed to open and convert ithmb files into common image formats such as JPEG, PNG or BMP, thus retrieving your photos. In this article, we will show you how to use iThmb Converter [Full Version] to recover your photos from iOS devices.
## What is iThmb Converter [Full Version]?
iThmb Converter [Full Version] is a Windows software developed by www.ithmbconverter.com[^1^] that enables you to recover the images stored in your iOS devices. It supports all types of ithmb files, and can convert them into JPEG, PNG or BMP format. The converted images will also contain Exif data, such as rating, creation and modification dates and photo database category[^1^]. This can be useful for photo management and forensics purposes.
iThmb Converter [Full Version] also has some features that make the recovery process easier and faster. For example, it can automatically name the files and folders based on the photo database index file or Photos.sqlite file[^1^], so you don't have to deal with obscure names like T149.ithmb. It can also automatically crop the images to remove the black spaces on the sides[^1^], which are caused by different aspect ratios between the original and thumbnail images. Moreover, it can batch convert multiple ithmb files at once[^1^], saving you time and effort.
## How to use iThmb Converter [Full Version]?
To use iThmb Converter [Full Version], you need to have the ithmb files from your iOS device. You can get them by syncing your device with iTunes, or by using some data recovery software. Once you have the ithmb files, follow these steps:
1. Download and install iThmb Converter [Full Version] from www.ithmbconverter.com[^1^]. You can try the demo version for free, but it will only convert 10 images per folder. To unlock the full functionality, you need to buy a license key.
2. Launch iThmb Converter [Full Version] and click on the "Open" button. You can choose a single ithmb file or a folder containing multiple ithmb files.
3. The software will display the thumbnails of the images in the ithmb file or folder. You can preview them by clicking on them.
4. To convert the images, click on the "Convert" button. You can choose the output format (JPEG, PNG or BMP), the output folder and the file naming option (based on database info or sequential numbers). You can also enable or disable the automatic cropping option.
5. The software will start converting the images and show you the progress bar. When it is done, you can open the output folder and view your recovered photos.
iThmb Converter [Full Version] is a powerful and easy-to-use software that can help you recover your photos from iOS devices. It can open and convert ithmb files into common image formats, preserving the Exif data and removing the black spaces. It can also automatically name the files and folders based on the photo database info, and batch convert multiple ithmb files at once.
If you want to try iThmb Converter [Full Version], you can download it from www.ithmbconverter.com[^1^] and use the demo version for free. However, if you want to convert more than 10 images per folder, you need to buy a license key.
We hope this article has helped you understand how to use iThmb Converter [Full Version] to recover your photos from iOS devices. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us.
ITHMB Converter [Full Version]: The Best Tool to Convert ITHMB Files to JPG or PNG